Skip to content
- Participation on an LMYL travel team requires enthusiasm, focus and 100% effort.
- We expect that if you want to play on any LMYL team (House League or Travel) that you will attend all practices and games in their entirety.
- In fairness to those players who do attend all practices and games, players who miss practices or games without good reason (school, religion, family or health) may lose playing time or their position on the team.
- If you want to play on a LMYL team and you also play another spring sport, we expect that you will make lacrosse your PRIORITY sport during the LMYL spring season.
- Our expectation, on behalf of all boys and girls who want to play for LMYL, is that you will attend all lacrosse events, even if there is a scheduling conflict with your other sport.
- Players who need to miss a practice or game for good reason must email or call their manager & coach 24 hrs prior to the practice or game they will miss.